You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.
We recommend Polishing your Cocoa and Vanilla Jewellery with the polishing cloth provided . Precious Metals will tarnish over time, to minimize this process we recommend the following;
- Avoid Contact with Makeup , skin care , hairspray and perfumes.
- Remove Jewellery when coming in contact with sea water , chlorine and other chemicals.
- We also recommend removing Jewellery in hot and humid conditions as perspiration and moisture can affect Jewellery.
- Please protect your Jewellery from bumps and scratches.
- Store your Jewellery in a Jewellery box or a tarnish resistant pouch away from sunlight and heat.
To ensure your Cocoa and Vanilla Jewellery maintains its premium quality, Jewellery may require professional polishing or additional gold plating in the future.