- What age did you start dancing? I started dancing at age two.
- What is your favourite genre of dance? My favourite genre is contemporary and lyrical.
- How many hours a week do you dance? I dance about 20 hrs a week or more, besides being on my competitive dance team, I’m also on my High School dance team.
- What is the last song you downloaded? Billie Eilish’s new album - When we all fall asleep, where do we go.
- What are the apps you use everyday on your phone? Instagram, Snap Chat and VSCO
- What did you have for breakfast? Cereal or Im running out the door and grabbing a granola bar! I am up at 5am everyday for dance!
- What food is your weakness? Cookie Dough Ice cream
- Other than dance what other activities do you do for fitness and strength? I like to do Gymnastics, tumble, Hike and swim
- What are your other hobbies? I like to model, snowboard, go 4wheeling, boating, shopping and just hang with my friends
- What is your favourite TV show? World of Dance and Riverdale
What is the best advice anyone has given you before going on stage? Remember to breathe
What is your most memorable dance experience? I’ve been so lucky the last few years to of had a part in a professional Halloween production called “Thriller” put on by Odyssey Dance Theater. It is so exciting to perform in front of thousands of people!
- Do you have a favourite inspirational quote? “Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable”
- If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be and why? Shawn Mendes.. because why not! Haha he’s cute!
- Why do you love dance so much ? It’s a way to release energy and my emotions and I love all my dance teams we’re like a family!
- What is the one makeup product you could not live without? I can’t live without my Bare Minerals powder foundation
- Any embarrassing dance moments to share? In one of my recent dance comps I was doing a hip hop dance and when I was tumbling my hood got stuck on my head and over my eyes... I couldn’t get it off no matter how much I tried.. I couldn’t see!..haha.. it finally came off but it took a while, it was pretty funny, my whole team was laughing!
- How long does it take you to prepare for a dance competition? Our team usually starts preparing in mid August for our Comps that start in March, for my solo I usually like to have 4 months to prepare.
- How long does it take you for hair and makeup for a performance? About two hours
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years? I hope to be dancing with a professional Dance company, and definitely College!