You will need the following items from your kitchen
1. Glass measuring Jar
3. Bi carb
4. Boiling Water
1. Fold foil into a square and place at the bottom of Glass Jar
2. Add one tablespoon of Bi Carb Soda to glass jar
3. Add you plain silver Jewellery ( Not for Silver jewellery with Gemstones Etc )
4. Add boiling water over the jewellery and bi carb and foil , it will start to bubble , stir for 20 seconds , remove jewellery and rinse under cold water.
5. Dry jewellery with a warm hair dryer or leave in the sun to dry .